Dr. John P. Rosa, opioid crisis expert, author and dynamic speaker expresses gratitude that the profession he has chosen is alive and well and exposes the efforts made by the American Medical Association to completely eradicate the entire profession.
ROCKVILLE, MD. October 22, 2021: Dr. John Rosa, dynamic speaker, national opioid crises expert, and co-author of The Recipe for Success with Jack Canfield, posted a new article on his website entitled “It’s Hard To Imagine A World Where Chiropractic Services Don’t Exist,” in which Dr. Rosa provides the judge’s summary and order in the case against the AMA.
Dr. Rosa states, “Today chiropractors enjoy the respect and success of a profession that was nearly brought to extinction by a group of people who had taken the Hippocratic Oath to “do no harm” to others.” He goes on to write, “As I continue my overview of the AMA, its history, and how it uses its power to keep people in awe of the mainstream medical profession to the exclusion of their own health and well-being, I come to a topic that highlights how the AMA attempted to eradicate the entire chiropractic profession, a profession that has proven to be instrumental in saving lives, eliminating and managing pain, and helping to maintain true health without prescription drugs or surgery.”
As Dr. Rosa notes, “Had chiropractors not joined together to prevent this, and the AMA had had its way, you could be living in a world without access to the wonders of chiropractic care today.” He emphasizes, “There was a vast, organized effort by the AMA – just like the effort embarked upon for the past decade to make everyone think that opioids are not addictive – to ruin chiropractors lives and livelihoods along with all those they served.”
“It all started back in the 1800’s,” Dr. Rosa explains, “when there were a variety of medical sects. There were Homeopaths, naturopaths, osteopaths, eclectics and regular medical practitioners. And to say they were a competitive lot is an understatement.” He goes on to add, “They were all vying for market share, which is why the “regular” orthodox medical practitioners organized the American Medical Association. Each of the groups mentioned had a stake in shaping the dominant health care paradigm here in the U.S. However,” he continues, “the AMA took the position that, “the other forms of medicine, including the newly discovered chiropractic profession, were unethical and “unscientific.” Many authors, however, have made the argument that the AMA’s intent was to decrease competition for financial reasons rather than to protect the public from unethical practitioners.” https://apnews.com/article/e4f9f342f302528cfbebb81e1e2224f2
Read the entire article at LINK HERE
About John P. Rosa
Dr. John Rosa owns and supervises ABC Management, which is comprised of 21 integrative health clinics in Maryland and Virginia that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year. ABC Clinics combine medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine to give a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain syndromes and musculoskeletal disorders. Active in sports medicine with consulting/treating athletes in several universities, NBA, MLB, NHL and USA Olympic Basketball. Creator of 24/7 RnR an FDA approved analgesic cream; a proprietary blend of the most potent materials resulting in the most effective product on the market for pain Relief and aiding Recovery. Founder of Accessible Wellness Solutions – an onsite corporate wellness program offering consulting, lectures and management of onsite clinics.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board and given the honor or Board Emeritus post service. Awarded the highest recognitions in Chiropractic Medicine as Fellow of the American Chiropractic Colleges and Fellow of the International Chiropractic Colleges.
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
- Current Vice Chair of the Board to Maryland University of Integrative Health.
- Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center.
- Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and behavioral medicine in a primary care setting.
- Expert/Speaker – Educating medical community on the Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain.
- Executive Medical Director – Nu-Life Solutions – maker of a neuromodulation device to treat pain, anxiety, depression, sleeplessness and withdrawals from opioid addiction.
- Medical Advisor – Outreach Recovery – a group of expert clinicians and health care professionals who specialize in substance abuse and drug addiction treatment, mental health counseling, and psychiatric management. Largest addiction treatment group in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Opioid Crisis Expert:
- White House Surrogate.
- Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal).
- State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces.
- Corporate and professional organization consultant.
- Currently co-producing PSA music and cinema projects with the Russo Brothers (directors/producers of the Marvel Avenger films).
- Currently forming the Opioid Abuse Prevention Institute.
- Founder of “Overdose Free America” a nonprofit which uses the power of celebrity and entertainment to bring the Opioid Crisis the visibility and support it deserves.
- Co-Producer of “BACKBONE” The story of proactive healthcare vs. reactive disease care that was focused on our active and retired military. A documentary by Wellbeing Films.
- Co-Producer of “It’s Happening Right Here” The story of how sex trafficking has infiltrated our country with almost no public awareness.
- Volunteer at Crossroads Freedom Center – a residential facility in Maryland to help overcome addiction.
- Board member – #Same Here Global Mental Health Movement – 501c3 dedicated to delivering resources and programing on better ways to treat mental health other than medication.