National Opioid Crisis Expert, Dynamic Speaker And Author, Dr. John Rosa Reveals That Some Medical Research Is Either Covered-Up Or Made Up.
Dr. John P. Rosa, opioid crisis expert, author and dynamic speaker continues to shed light on the world of medical research that is supposed to keep the general public safe, yet are often driven by other motivations.
ROCKVILLE, MD. November 23, 2021: Dr. John Rosa, dynamic speaker, national opioid crises expert, and co-author of The Recipe for Success with Jack Canfield, posted a new article on his website entitled “Cover-Up of Risks Are High In The World Of Published Pharmaceutical Research.” Dr. Rosa provides a shocking example and encourages readers to become more aware of the true motives behind medical research.
Dr. Rosa states, “Last month I wrote about how the general public blindly trusts medical “research” that is supposedly conducted to prove or disprove the safety of drugs. (If you missed it, I’ve provided the link at the end of this article.) Once again,” he says, “this month, I continue to shed light on the misinformation the general public is subjected to by companies that are far more interested in profiting from their pills than in any real or genuine concern about the well-being of their fellow human beings.”
Dr. Rosa shares, “Here is one of the most glaring examples of what I mean. “In 2009, the world of pain medicine was rocked by the revelation that well-known anesthesiologist and researcher Scott Reuben had fabricated data in at least 21 published studies. Having received five research grants from Pfizer to study its drug Celebrex (celecoxib), Reuben went so far in some of the “studies” as to not bother enrolling patients and to make up all of the data. His findings naturally favored Pfizer.” https://www.paintreatmentdirectory.com/posts/can-we-trust-the-science
“I mean,” Dr. Rosa declares, “this guy didn’t have to bother with a “cover-up.” He merely made everything up! Can you imagine the damage done? As the author of the resource article states, “These falsified findings influenced surgeons and the way they treated postoperative pain all over the world, affecting the care of millions of patients. Reuben pled guilty to engaging in health care fraud. He was sentenced to six months in prison followed by three years of probation, a $5,000 fine, restitution of $361,932, and forfeiture of $50,000. It’s unclear how much harm was done to patients by Reuben’s fabrications, but experts believe that implementation of his recommendations may have slowed surgical recovery.” https://www.paintreatmentdirectory.com/posts/can-we-trust-the-science
As Dr. Rosa points out, “Awareness of this misconduct must be brought to light. Everyone is being fooled. The doctors often don’t have time to research the research. And, even if they did, if the research has been discredited, it is never retracted or labeled as fraudulent.”
Read the entire article at LINK HERE
About John P. Rosa
Dr. John Rosa owns and supervises ABC Management, which is comprised of 21 integrative health clinics in Maryland and Virginia that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year. ABC Clinics combine medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine to give a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain syndromes and musculoskeletal disorders. Active in sports medicine with consulting/treating athletes in several universities, NBA, MLB, NHL and USA Olympic Basketball. Creator of 24/7 RnR an FDA approved analgesic cream; a proprietary blend of the most potent materials resulting in the most effective product on the market for pain Relief and aiding Recovery. Founder of Accessible Wellness Solutions – an onsite corporate wellness program offering consulting, lectures and management of onsite clinics.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board and given the honor or Board Emeritus post service. Awarded the highest recognitions in Chiropractic Medicine as Fellow of the American Chiropractic Colleges and Fellow of the International Chiropractic Colleges.
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
- Current Vice Chair of the Board to Maryland University of Integrative Health.
- Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center.
- Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and behavioral medicine in a primary care setting.
- Expert/Speaker – Educating medical community on the Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain.
- Executive Medical Director – Nu-Life Solutions – maker of a neuromodulation device to treat pain, anxiety, depression, sleeplessness and withdrawals from opioid addiction.
- Medical Advisor – Outreach Recovery – a group of expert clinicians and health care professionals who specialize in substance abuse and drug addiction treatment, mental health counseling, and psychiatric management. Largest addiction treatment group in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Opioid Crisis Expert:
- White House Surrogate.
- Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal).
- State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces.
- Corporate and professional organization consultant.
- Currently co-producing PSA music and cinema projects with the Russo Brothers (directors/producers of the Marvel Avenger films).
- Currently forming the Opioid Abuse Prevention Institute.
- Founder of “Overdose Free America” a nonprofit which uses the power of celebrity and entertainment to bring the Opioid Crisis the visibility and support it deserves.
- Co-Producer of “BACKBONE” The story of proactive healthcare vs. reactive disease care that was focused on our active and retired military. A documentary by Wellbeing Films.
- Co-Producer of “It’s Happening Right Here” The story of how sex trafficking has infiltrated our country with almost no public awareness.
- Volunteer at Crossroads Freedom Center – a residential facility in Maryland to help overcome addiction.
- Board member – #Same Here Global Mental Health Movement – 501c3 dedicated to delivering resources and programing on better ways to treat mental health other than medication.