Dr. John P. Rosa, national opioid crisis expert, author and dynamic speaker, writes about how the Purdue Pharma Sackler family got away with mass serial murder and provides a step-by-step guide to how it was done.
ROCKVILLE, MD. November 23, 2020: Owner of Accessible Beltway Clinics and opioid crises expert, Dr. John Rosa, posted a new blog on his website entitled, “How To Get Away With Mass Serial Murder And Make Billions.” Dr. Rosa has written a tongue-in-cheek piece about a very serious and deadly subject…
Dr. Rosa states, “I am aware there is a popular show that streams on Netflix called How To Get Away With Murder, in which a successful attorney teaches a university-level law course. Well,” he continues, “how about a show about a family that plays a leading role in the deaths of roughly 150 people every day? The death toll began in the late 1990s and by 2017, the annual death toll directly linked to this family was a mere 70,237.”
“The family I’m talking about,” says Dr. Rosa, “is the real-life Sackler family, the Purdue Pharma makers and marketers of the opioid oxycontin. Facing 2,600 different lawsuits, this family got off free and clear and are still allowed to make pills that supposedly help those addicted to oxycontin while making even more money in the process.”
Dr. Rosa outlines a roughly 4-step process, and concludes with “Oh, and one more thing, you must maintain an absolutely remorseless demeanor.”
Read the entire blog at https://drjohnrosa.com/how-to-get-away-with-mass-serial-murder-and-make-billions/
About John P. Rosa
Dr. John Rosa owns and supervises Accessible Beltway Clinics, which is comprised of 17 clinics in Maryland and Virginia that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year. ABC Clinics combine medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine to give a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain syndromes and musculoskeletal disorders. Active in sports medicine with consulting/treating athletes in several universities, NBA, MLB, NHL and USA Olympic Basketball. Creator of 24/7 RnR an FDA approved analgesic cream; a proprietary blend of the most potent materials resulting in the most effective product on the market for pain Relief and aiding Recovery. Founder of Accessible Wellness Solutions – an onsite corporate wellness program offering consulting, lectures and management of onsite clinics.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board and given the honor or Board Emeritus post service. Awarded the highest recognitions in Chiropractic Medicine as Fellow of the American Chiropractic Colleges and Fellow of the International Chiropractic Colleges.
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
- Current Vice Chair of the Board to Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
- Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and behavioral medicine in a primary care setting
- Expert/Speaker – Educating medical community on the Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain
Opioid Crisis Expert:
- White House Surrogate
- Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal)
- State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
- Corporate and professional organization consultant
- Best selling author
- Board member of the National Italian American Foundation
- Founder of “Overdose Free America” a nonprofit 501c which uses the power of celebrity and entertainment to bring the Opioid Crisis the visibility and support it deserves
- Volunteer at Crossroads Freedom Center – a residential facility in Maryland to help overcome addiction