National Opioid Crisis Expert, Dynamic Speaker And Author, Dr. John Rosa Writes About His Teaming Up With Nu-Life Solutions Bringing A Pain Management Into A New Era.
Dr. John P. Rosa, opioid crisis expert, author and dynamic speaker talks about how Nu-Life Solutions represents his dream of minimally invasive, non-pharmaceutical pain management treatments coming to fruition and how honored he is to be part of the solution.
ROCKVILLE, MD. June 23, 2021: Dr. John Rosa, dynamic speaker, national opioid crises expert, and co-author of The Recipe for Success with Jack Canfield, posted a new article on his website entitled, “Pain Management Enters An Exciting New Era,” in which Dr. Rosa highlights his invitation and acceptance to be part of an exciting company bringing pain management into a new era.
Dr. Rosa writes, “To say that I am excited and honored to be selected to be part of the Executive Medical Leadership team at Nu-Life Solutions is truly an understatement.” He continues, “This historic company is bringing advanced technology to the realm of addiction and pain management. No surgery, no pills, no more pain.”
As Dr. Rosa points out, “I was invited to join the team and did so us in October 2020. My efforts to bring non-surgical and non-pharmacological options for controlling pain to the forefront is being realized by this exciting new technology.” He elaborates on his role, “I will participating in global clinical operations and I have enthusiastically assumed the leadership role in The H.O.P.E. Initiative to treat those suffering from opioid addiction.”
“Over the past 8 years,” Dr. Rosa says, “I have witnessed the devastation that the opioid crisis has delivered to the U.S. and abroad.” He further adds, “The integrative health field has been raising the red flag for years regarding the shift of medicating patients through pain rather than treating them through it.” As Dr. Rosa emphasizes, “There are 550,000 prescriptions for opioids written every day. The U.S. is 4% of the world’s population yet consumes 90% of all the opioids produced (prescription and illicit). 80% of heroin users say they started with prescription opioids, and over 160 people die of an overdose every day, making overdose deaths the leading cause of death for Americans under 50.” He adds, “Over 50% of the opioid prescriptions go to people with depression or other mood disorders and the overlap of heightened awareness of pain with mental health issues has been known and studied for decades. It is also understood that those who suffer with mental health issues and pain are much more susceptible to dependency and addiction than is the greater population.”
Read the entire article at LINK HERE
About John P. Rosa
Dr. John Rosa owns and supervises ABC Management, which is comprised of 21 integrative health clinics in Maryland and Virginia that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year. ABC Clinics combine medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine to give a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain syndromes and musculoskeletal disorders. Active in sports medicine with consulting/treating athletes in several universities, NBA, MLB, NHL and USA Olympic Basketball. Creator of 24/7 RnR an FDA approved analgesic cream; a proprietary blend of the most potent materials resulting in the most effective product on the market for pain Relief and aiding Recovery. Founder of Accessible Wellness Solutions – an onsite corporate wellness program offering consulting, lectures and management of onsite clinics.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board and given the honor or Board Emeritus post service. Awarded the highest recognitions in Chiropractic Medicine as Fellow of the American Chiropractic Colleges and Fellow of the International Chiropractic Colleges.
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
- Current Vice Chair of the Board to Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
- Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and behavioral medicine in a primary care setting
- Expert/Speaker – Educating medical community on the Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain
- Executive Medical Director – Nu-Life Solutions – maker of a neuromodulation device to treat pain, anxiety, depression, sleeplessness and withdrawals from opioid addiction
- Medical Advisor – Outreach Recovery – a group of expert clinicians and health care professionals who specialize in substance abuse and drug addiction treatment, mental health counseling, and psychiatric management. Largest addiction treatment group in the Mid-Atlantic region
Opioid Crisis Expert:
- White House Surrogate
- Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal)
- State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
- Corporate and professional organization consultant
- Currently co-producing PSA music and cinema projects with the Russo Brothers (directors/producers of the Marvel Avenger films)
- Currently forming the Opioid Abuse Prevention Institute
- Founder of “Overdose Free America” a nonprofit which uses the power of celebrity and entertainment to bring the Opioid Crisis the visibility and support it deserves
- Co-Producer of “BACKBONE” The story of proactive healthcare vs. reactive disease care that was focused on our active and retired military. A documentary by Wellbeing Films
- Co-Producer of “It’s Happening Right Here” The story of how sex trafficking has infiltrated our country with almost no public awareness
- Volunteer at Crossroads Freedom Center – a residential facility in Maryland to help overcome addiction
- Board member – #Same Here Global Mental Health Movement – 501c3 dedicated to delivering resources and programing on better ways to treat mental health other than medication